Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stuff

I'm thinking that the picture at the top is a little bit wide. I should probably crop it down a little sometime.

Today is Saturday. I know what you're thinking: "DUH!!!" but please, bear with me. At the Pederson household on Saturday, you will find our weekly cleaning getting done. Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning toilets, sinks and counters and so on. We have it all split up into certain allotments and you choose yours and get it done (I know I know: DUH again). Most of us can get ours done within an hour. There's usually country music going; Rodney Atkins, Trace Adkins, Eric Chuch, Keith Urban, Josh Turner, Jason Aldean and a Gaelic band called Gaelic Storm and an opera group conducted by Paul Hillier are some of our favourite artists to listen to. HOW COULD I FORGET BRAD PAISLY?!?!?!?!? Brad Paisley should be on that list!!! Put him in mentally.

Earlier when I was vacuuming, my little 1-year-old brother Hezekiah was assisting me. He is SOOO CUTE!!! When I get on to a computer I'll upload a picture of him. It's always fun when he helps me.

Have fun until next time. Leave comments if desired.

Thomas

2 comments:

  1. Please note: this was written last Saturday and I just got a chance to publish it today. Sorry it's so late!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show us a picture of your little brother!

    ReplyDelete