Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 1: WARNING

I am new to this blogging thing. This blog may contain but is not limited to: humourous comments, one sided views, Mallard Fillmore quotes, big words, small words, medium-sized words, book excerpts, dictionary definitions, and anything else I may and probably will choose to post. Please forgive the current estate of this blog; I started it on my iPod touch and I plan on re-vamping it when I get on a computer.

So I guess what most people do is put something about their current life and the near future on here. I've never really followed the "most people" that most people follow. I may in this instance however, since I can't think of anything else to post about at the moment.

Today I went to Gysum and hung out with the Laws on their ten acres. It was raining the whole time. And I forgot my gloves. And water seeped into my technically "waterproof" backpack and ruined the front cover of my SAS Survival Guide. I have decided to keep it in a Ziploc bag from now on.

My family and I have been practicing for our Christmas caroling that we hope to do this Christmas Eve. I have been working on my bass and I hope it sounds okay. I'm also hoping that I can remember all the words and the correct notes. In practice we have sounded great so far. I hope we all remember our notes.

It's late so I'm going to bed. Brian is still up on his computer. I didn't get any guitar playing in today. Oh well. I plan on getting school done tomorrow (some anyway). Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment